Saturday, November 29, 2008

Alhamdulillah, i'm grateful, i have a job

it is bout 6.30 p.m.
tis time for my free time activity - gardening





then
i got an sms
from my childhood friend,
she is a good friend of mine
my best friend when i was in primary school

she's a very bright student
the best student for PMR and SPM at her school
she was a graduate from IIUM
she graduated a year earlier than me

but now,
she is still doing the job hunting
searching for the best permanent secured vocation
she sms-ed me, asking about any job offer
her contract at the company she is working now is going to end
i promised her to survey about any job ad

hopefully i'll find one
thus
my friend will get a better job
she deserves it
she is so bright
she is so kind
she is so nice

this makes me realise
how lucky i am
to have a great secured job
"i'll do the best in working", i told myself

p/s: if you heard any job offer in field of economics and accountancy, do leave a comment. thanx a bunch ;-)

No comments: